Aberdeen City Council has approved plans to re-configure The East Neuk bar on King Street, Aberdeen into two residential flats. Ryden Planning submitted the planning application on behalf of Drumrossie Land Development Co Ltd.
The former pub will become a one-bedroom flat accessed from the rear of the property, and a three-bedroom flat, with the entrance at the front. This project was backed by the Grampian Housing Association
According to the Planning documents, the external appearance of the building will remain largely unchanged from the existing pub.
The East Neuk closed in 2016 and had opened 111 years before, in 1905.